This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
The 2018/2019 Meet the Eagles Men’s Basketball is quickly approaching.
It is scheduled for Sunday, November 18th at 5:00 pm –please mark your calendars!
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we will need several volunteers to make this event a success.
If this is your first year attending, Meet the Eagles consists of Chili Supper, formal introduction of each basketball team, a silent auction of themed baskets and “new” this year – Cake Auction! (All Senior Players will be baking cakes to be auctioned off.) Then topping off the night with Hula Cowgirl shaved ice for dessert!
How you can help:
1. RSVP Player and turn in payment for mandatory tickets by November 1st. (Register and pay online or turn in form attached with payment to Coach Canfield)
*** TICKETS AT THE DOOR WILL BE $15.00***
2. Chili Supper: We have brought back our Chili Supper. There will be a prize at the end of the evening for the chili that is voted “Best Chili”. The winner will receive a Georgetown Eagle basket.
3. Senior Cake Auction – while this is new to basketball. Several of the other GHS sport teams have done this in the past and said it has been very successful and fun way to raise funds for our boys!
*As we know – this group of Seniors is super competitive. They need to know that the cake that brings is the most money will not only get them bragging rights all season long! They will be crowned 1st annual Eagle “Cake Boss” King. So be CREATIVE and FUN!
4. Volunteer your time for Meet the Eagles by signing up on our website. The link will be sent out a couple weeks prior to the event to sign up to volunteer.
5. Themed Basket: It is the responsibility of every player to donate a “Themed Basket” for our auction. If you do not have time or do not want to personally put together a basket then you can choose to “Opt Out” by donating $75 to the booster club. There will be a sign up on our website to make sure that we don’t have duplicates.
Our goal this year is 45 baskets!
You will have the opportunity to purchase your MTE event ticket and discounted auction tickets by November 1st. The auction tickets will cost more at the door. An email will be sent out to the parents with the order link attached.
Please come prepared to make this event successful! This year’s fundraiser will benefit all future Georgetown Eagles men’s basketball players!
Thank you in advance for your help and participation!
Thank you for your Support!
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (512) 431-6592
Select an option to continue with the registration.